Fall Intern - Marketing
The Sharpe AllianceBeverly Hills, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
THE SHARPE ALLIANCE is an integrated brand building, marketing and promotion company that specializes in strategic alliances and partnership programs. We create and enhance strategic alliances for companies in diverse industries including Entertainment, Sports, Health and Fitness, Technology, Beauty, Fashion, Children's Products and Services, Non-Profits and many others.
The intern would be involved in all aspects of our client work including, but not limited to creative brainstorming sessions, research, client deliverables such as social media messaging, creative presentations, design work and general office support.
Job Requirements: The candidate should have an eagerness to learn and gain experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and have the following qualities:
- Computer Savvy with knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently and change gears quickly
- Team Player
- Creative thinker
- A well organized self starter
- Interest in Entertainment, Talent, Brand and Non-Profit marketing
- Familiarity with Photoshop and other design programs is a plus
Please email cover letter and resume to the enclosed email address. No calls please.
Please send cover note as text in body of email.
Please send resume as an attachment. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online