The RefinerySherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in Sherman Oaks. We work with all of the major studios producing creative print, A/V and digital campaigns for theatrical and television/streaming properties.
Our employees truly enjoy their 'second family' of co-workers here and we don't attract or retain divas or screamers. We love working collaboratively, unless we're competing in our annual Halloween costume contest!
Our partners are available and approachable, and our office culture is casual and homey. We are dog-friendly, sponsor onsite massages weekly, have free catered meals, a fully stocked kitchen, and heels and neckties are rarely worn (unless you're into either/both).
An entry-level ACCOUNT ASSISTANT / COORDINATOR candidate to jump in and help managing our client deliverables which include print marketing materials for feature film studios and television/cable networks. This very fast-paced position will assist experienced project managers and learn the tricks of the trade of this exciting industry.
• Oversee outgoing presentations by proofreading presentations and checking to ensure requested client notes have been incorporated
• Assist in scheduling internal staff (Sketch Artists, Art Directors, Finishers) and update project management grid
• Manage scheduling, booking, and providing photo assets and data to Freelance staff
• Coordinate with Photo Department for original shoots and client photo assets
• Oversee portfolio production for new business presentations
• Handle general Account Management administrative duties
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, Entertainment, Film or Business and previous internships with marketing or post-production duties
• Extraordinary ability to maintain organization, detail, and structure while prioritizing projects with moving targets and deadlines
• Excellent written communication skills
• High energy, positive communicator with a keen sense of humor and ability to quickly gain confidence and trust with clients and teammates
• Passion for entertainment and an eye for cool, unique and tasteful design
• Prefer beginner to intermediate level of knowledge in Photoshop and InDesign
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.