Summer / Fall Intern - Talent Agency
The Price GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Eager to learn Interns wanted to contribute to the team at our well established Boutique talent agency.
We are looking for very special, passionate and hard-working Interns who possess knowledge of dramatic and musical theatre and/or the post modern TV culture. An internship like this one will expose all the secrets, just ask our any of our previous interns who have moved on to paid positions at: MWE, CESD, ICM, Buckwald, DDO, Innovated, Telsey & Co etc.
Candidates will Intern 3-5 days each week from 10am-6pm minimum.
Duties include handling headshots and resumes, preparing daily submissions, answering phones, calling out appointments, reading scripts and general office maintenance.
Qualified candidates will be:
- Able to recognize ''star'' quality
- Available to see plays/musicals
- Able to multi-task and follow instructions
• Have computer skills
- Able to answer phones and take detailed messages
• Comfortable speaking to VIPs
• Interested in learning about the entertainment business from a new perspective
• Able to commit for at least a 3 month period.
• Positive, driven and respectful
• Able to pay close attention to detail
- 'school credit available
Travel & Meal Stipend Provided!!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online