Coordinator, Forecasting and Release Planning, North America
The OrchardNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Orchard is an independent music and film distribution company distributing music from artists such as AWOLNATION, Kelsea Ballerini, and Skepta as well as films like Cannes Grand Prix Winner BPM (Beats Per Minute), and Sundance Jury Prize winner Dina, and The Hero. With our industry-leading technology and operations, we partner with companies of all sizes to make their music, films and videos available across hundreds of digital outlets and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
The Orchard is hiring a Coordinator, Forecasting & Release Planning, North America to join our NYC (East Village) team.
The Orchard, Coordinator, Forecasting & Release Planning, North America will report to the Senior Director, Digital Account Management, North America and is responsible for generating streaming and sales forecasts for all new releases distributed by The Orchard as well as maintaining the weekly pitch schedule for the entire North American Account Management team.
• Generate streaming and sales forecasts for all priority releases on a weekly basis
• Contribute to weekly meeting with Account Management team by providing forecasts for all applicable releases
• Maintain and regularly update the schedule of all releases that should be submitted for promotional consideration for each release date
• Liaise with Label Management department to ensure that all appropriate releases are designated as priorities
• Provide regular updates to Account Management team regarding late adds to the weekly submission schedule
• Assist with a variety of other day to day tasks that are pertinent to the North American Account Management team
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Prior experience with forecasting and/or sales analysis in the music industry
• Familiarity with current music industry trends surround streaming and sales of recorded music
• Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills
• Strong analytic skills and the ability to use past performance
• Proficient in Nielsen Music Connect, Soundscan, Buzz Angle, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Familiarity with business intelligence tools, such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.