The Nordlinger GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Support account managers on all day to day client activities for entertainment clients for boutique entertainment business management company with high-profile clients.
• Assist with customer invoicing and accounts receivable collection
• Handle vendor payments and payroll processing
• Handle bank deposits and reconciliations
• Handle credit card processing
• Assist with preparation of artist and publishing accountings and record label participation statements
Highly organized, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, attention to detail, advanced excel skills, good verbal and written communication skills, experience in entertainment industry is a plus.
Bachelor's Degree in business required.
$50k- $60k commensurate with experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online