Entertainment Business Program Director
The Los Angeles Film SchoolHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
The Los Angeles Film School is seeking a Program Director for its Entertainment Business degree programs.
The Program Director is responsible for hiring and training faculty, overseeing curriculum design and development, supporting students and student activities, participating in the marketing of the program, administrative management of the program, and participation in broader school activities.
· At least 8 years' professional work experience in entertainment business.
· Must have a graduate degree from an accredited college or university (Master's, J.D., Ed.D, Ph.D).
· Management/supervisory experience
· Prior experience teaching and/or developing curriculum at the postsecondary level a plus, but not required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency with relevant industry tools and technologies
All positions are subject to a background check, including verification of education and work experience. Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered.
Salary is based on experience. Company offers full medical benefits package, PTO and 401(k) with company match.
The mission of The Los Angeles Film School is to inspire students with an inventive method of education that concentrates on preparation for career opportunities in the entertainment and media industry. We do this with a curriculum that integrates technical knowledge with artistic exploration and creativity, taught by a staff of industry professionals. Our programs are designed to immerse aspiring talent in industry practices and current technologies, enabling them to discover their individual voices through collaboration and realize their career goals in the entertainment industry.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online