The Lede CompanyBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
The Lede Company, a newly formed entertainment PR firm specializing in talent publicity in addition to strategic communications for brands, is looking for a talent assistant in Los Angeles to a senior talent publicist. We are seeking enthusiastic candidates who can work in a fast-paced environment, are driven, and have strong communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administrative duties including managing a high volume of calls, emails, scheduling, expenses, travel etc.
- Coordinate details for client photo shoots, press junkets, premieres including travel and glam
- Maintain digital press kits
- Service clients with digital breaks
- Write and update client biographies
- Process client requests in a timely manner
- Provide coverage for clients when needed
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in PR or Communications
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, organizational, verbal, and written communications skills
- Proactive and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Able to take direction well
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interest in the entertainment industry
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online