Executive Assistant to CEO
The H Collective IncPlaya del Rey, CA
Full Time Job
The H Collective Inc. is a US based film finance, production, marketing, and distribution company working with top Hollywood producers and talent to create high quality original entertainment content for the global market.
The H Collective Inc. is seeking an Executive Assistant for the CEO. The Executive Assistant will interface with all levels of management, including CFO, COO and production executives. This is an amazing opportunity to work on a dynamic team and build a career within the entertainment industry. This position reports directly to the CEO.
• Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar, completing expense reports, booking conference space, handle all calls and mail, filing all documents and records, and managing both personal and company accounts.
• Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas, attending meetings, taking notes, and compiling documents for meetings.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Coordinate with various departments and maintain company grids and development status reports.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Three to five years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in the entertainment industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point), Gsuite, Adobe Acrobat, Mac OS applications
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Work well under pressure and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills
• Able to build and maintain relationships with industry professionals
• Able to manage critical and confidential materials and situations effectively
• Proactively address oncoming issues and opportunities
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with different personalities
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online