Strategy and New Business Coordinator
The Branded Entertainment NetworkNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Strategy and New Business Coordinator (Digital / Social Media Influencer)
Who YOU Are
Are you a natural story teller with a love of Marketing? Do you love social media and online creators across YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.? Do you find yourself thinking differently than the average person? Do you see connections and opportunities no one else perceives? If so, this may be your dream job. BEN is seeking a Strategy and New Business Coordinator to play an important role on our Strategy and Operations team in our New York City office. The ideal candidate is dynamic, proactive, collaborative, creative, detail oriented, organized, and feels a rush when a job is done exceptionally well. If you enjoy a challenge finding creative solutions in today’s ever-evolving digital landscape, we want you. The Strategy and New Business Coordinator is responsible for contributing to new client acquisition and brand strategy by keeping up on industry updates and trends, creating best in class new business presentations, and managing internal processes and documents. The Coordinator is a key resource, across departments, and works cross-functionally with Strategy and Operation, Client Development and Client Services teams.
• Prepare presentations for clients to be used in pitches to major brands and ad agencies
• Assist in tracking records, pipeline, and meetings calendar related to new business opportunities
• Research and continuously add to knowledge of influencer trends, platform updates, changes/news related to influencer marketing and advertising. On a rolling basis, synthesize these learnings into materials which can be shared with BEN colleagues and current or prospective clientsContribute to prospective and existing client success by sharing ideas and proposing solutions throughout the pre-sales process
• Participate in meetings with current or prospective clients as needed to help educate them on BEN processes or potential solutions/strategies that have been created for them
• Assist with planning and execution of NY events, when needed
• Assist in communicating details and deliverables to the legal team for the preparation of campaign contracts
• Provide support on calendar coordination between internal stakeholders
• Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Min 1 year’s experience in a sales support or sales coordinator role and/or 1 year’s experience in influencer marketing field (marketing firm, working for a major influencer, etc.)
• Must be enthusiastic and spirited, have a friendly disposition and a positive attitude
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills; self-motivated and a strong attention to detail
• Must be able to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines
• General proficiency in Microsoft Office required, as well as the ability to quickly understand and learn any propriety BEN software programs (familiarity with additional programs such as Photoshop, Operative or Salesforce is a plus)
Our team is global, with offices in Los Angeles (headquarters), New York, London, Berlin, and Provo. Branded Entertainment Network is privately held company, wholly owned by Bill Gates.
BEN is an established and stable company with the pace and vibe of a startup. BEN is big enough that you get to do very cool things, while small enough that your voice is still heard. The BEN team thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing industry environment and we pride ourselves on our history of proven success and leadership in the entertainment advertising category. BEN is continually evolving our branding strategies to meet the unique needs of our clients, and we are searching for exceptional people to help realize our vision and achieve our goals, all while applying our core values of Accountability, Passion, Teamwork, and Inclusion. BEN is results-oriented, customer-centric, fun and highly creative. Our employees receive a generous benefits package and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry.
About BEN Group
BEN Group (a.k.a.) The Branded Entertainment Network empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world’s leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.