The Branded Entertainment NetworkLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Who YOU Are
Are you a natural story teller with a love of Marketing? Do you find yourself thinking differently than the average person? Do you see connections no one else perceives? If so, this may be your dream job. BEN is seeking a Sales Coordinator to play an important role on our Client Development team in our Sherman Oaks office. The ideal candidate is creative, detail oriented, organized, and feels a rush when a job is done exceptionally well. If you enjoy a challenge finding creative solutions, we want you. The Sales Coordinator works within Client Development and is responsible for sales and client support, reports generation, presentation preparation. The Coordinator is a key resource, across departments, and works cross-functionally with Content, Marketing, and Product teams.
Our team is global, with offices in Los Angeles (headquarters), New York, London, Berlin, and Provo. Branded Entertainment Network is privately held company, wholly owned by Bill Gates.
BEN is an established and stable company with the pace and vibe of a startup. BEN is big enough that you get to do very cool things, while small enough that your voice is still heard. The BEN team thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing industry environment and we pride ourselves on our history of proven success and leadership in the entertainment advertising category. BEN is continually evolving our branding strategies to meet the unique needs of our clients, and we are searching for exceptional people to help realize our vision and achieve our goals, all while applying our core values of Accountability, Passion, Teamwork, and Inclusion. BEN is results-oriented, customer-centric, fun and highly creative. Our employees receive a generous benefits package and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry.
• Prepare presentations for clients to be used in pitches to major brands and ad agencies
• Manage process of adding new users and brands to the BEN Platform
• Assist in the preparation of client contracts
• Assist marketing team with planning and execution of NY events
• Provide Executive Assistant support, mainly calendar coordination, travel and expense management
• Office Management Responsibilities: Liaise with property agents/landlord, Management of Office Supplies including mail services & Kitchen supplies
• Other duties may be assigned
and Skills Required:
• Bachelor's degree
• Min 1 years' experience in a sales support or sales coordinator role
• Must be enthusiastic and spirited, have a friendly disposition and a positive attitude
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills; self-motivated and a strong attention to detail
• Must be able to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines
• General proficiency in Microsoft Office required, as well as the ability to quickly understand and learn any propriety BEN software programs (familiarity with additional programs such as Photoshop, Operative or Salesforce is a plus)
About BEN Group
BEN Group (a.k.a.) The Branded Entertainment Network empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world’s leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.