The Branded Entertainment NetworkProvo, UT
Full Time Job
Who YOU Are
Do you see solutions where everyone else sees problems? Do you consider yourself to always be ahead of the curve? Do you thrive in an innovative and collaborative environment? If you said yes to the previous questions and you’re interested in working for a company where your talents will be maximized and valued, this may be your dream job! BEN is seeking a talented Product Manager to join our Product Team to help define and deliver innovative features and solutions. The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, organized, and feels a rush when a job is done exceptionally well. At BEN, our Product Managers get to shape and own their projects through the full product life cycle. If you enjoy a challenge, finding creative solutions, and have a desire to join an exciting and unstoppable company, let’s talk!.
Our team is global, with offices in Los Angeles (headquarters), New York, London, Berlin, and Provo. Branded Entertainment Network is privately held company, wholly owned by Bill Gates.
BEN is an established and stable company with the pace and vibe of a startup. At BEN, our team thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing industry environment and we pride ourselves on our history of proven success and leadership in the entertainment advertising category. BEN is continually evolving our branding strategies to meet the unique needs of our clients, and we are searching for exceptional people to help realize our vision and achieve our goals, all while applying our core values of Accountability, Passion, Teamwork, and Inclusion. BEN is results-oriented, customer-centric, fun and highly creative. Our employees receive a generous benefits package and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry.
• Collaborate with multifunctional teams across BEN to deliver on business goals and projects
• Capture user requests and feedback into structured business and development documentation
• Understand, identify and translate the underlying business issue/need not just the request
• Visualize business needs and features into design ready wireframes
• Document and visualize application and user processes into business ready flowcharts
• Adhere to business documentation standards and submission processes
• Learn and stay up to date on key social media platform functionality/trends/limitations
• Provide weekly/ad-hoc project status reports to management as needed/scheduled
• Proactively identify needed features and business deficiencies as discovered
• Become knowledgeable in key BEN business and partner platform metrics and usage
• Identify optimization points around processes and user interactions within the BEN platform as discovered
• Attend scheduled and ad-hoc business meetings as needed
• Present and lead meetings/presentations as needed
• Occasional schedule flexibility required to support with remote employees and partners
• Be a BEN champion regarding platform promotion and user guidance
• Occasional business travel required
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• 3 years of experience in Product Management
• Previous media work with an emphasis on social media desired
• Comfort working with new and emergent technologies
• Understanding of user and application interactions and processes
• Ability to translate complex/abstract requests into clear, business/dev ready documentation
• Understanding of overall product lifecycle from ideation to release
• Experience creating high quality wireframes and and feature visualizations
• Must have an analytical, detail oriented, and process driven mentality
• Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
• Must be able to collaborate with multi-functional business, marketing and technical teams
• Must be driven and love solving unique and challenging problems
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Working knowledge of prototyping and tools (ex. InVision/XD)
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite preferred
• Working knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira/Confluence) preferred
• Proficiency with diagramming and visualization tools (ex. Lucidchart, Visio, Omnigraffle) preferred
• Basic knowledge of marketing and advertising preferred
• Basic knowledge of Influencer marketing and social media landscape preferred
About BEN Group
BEN Group (a.k.a.) The Branded Entertainment Network empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world’s leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.