Digital Account Coordinator
The Branded Entertainment NetworkProvo, UT
Full Time Job
• Assist senior management team, demonstrating high standards of client and influencer care at all times by providing helpful and friendly white-glove service
• Create presentations, meeting recaps, status reports and user guides
• Become familiar with a good spectrum of social media influencers, from YouTube and Instagram to Snapchat and Facebook
• Build relationships with internal teams and provide assistance and excellent brand and influencer representation for our clients at all times
• To carry out administrative tasks as delegated, including, but not limited to:
• Meeting attendance and participation, including preparing status documents
• Research on influencer industry, technology, social and gaming trends
• Coordinating deliveries and shipping for department
• Reporting on campaign deliverables
• Updating CRM and data repositories
• To carry out other duties which naturally fall within the reasonable expectations of the position
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• Entry-level: 1-3 years of experience preferred. Entertainment and/or gaming industry experience preferred
• Familiarity with PCs, gaming & social influencers
• Self-starter who is eager to learn and to get the job done
• Strong customer service focus with an awareness of your impact on the client experience
• Strong communications skills in person, in writing, and on the telephone – with clients, managers & team
• Ability to present ideas persuasively and passionately
• Ability and willingness to listen and learn from the experience of senior account managers
• Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative
• Willingness to take a “hands-on” approach with respect to client materials and product
• Flexible, committed and punctual
• Able to stay calm and friendly under pressure in a busy environment
Who YOU Are
Do you have an affinity for Digital Influencers? Do you find yourself thinking differently than the average person? Do you hear “White Glove Service” and think, “That’s so me!”? If so, this may be your dream job. BEN is seeking a Digital Account Coordinator to play an important role on our Digital Influencer team. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, hyper organized, and feels a rush when a job is done exceptionally. We need someone who enjoys a challenge, and finds creative solutions. Candidates must be superior communicators and are adept relationship builders. If you are hungry and solution oriented, we want you!
Our team is global, with offices in Los Angeles (headquarters), New York, London, Berlin, and Provo. Branded Entertainment Network is privately held company, wholly owned by Bill Gates.
BEN is an established and stable company with the pace and vibe of a startup. The BEN team thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing industry environment and we pride ourselves on our history of proven success and leadership in the entertainment advertising category. BEN is continually evolving our branding strategies to meet the unique needs of our clients, and we are searching for exceptional people to help realize our vision and achieve our goals, all while applying our core values of Accountability, Passion, Teamwork, and Inclusion. BEN is results-oriented, customer-centric, fun and highly creative. Our employees receive a generous benefits package and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry.
About BEN Group
BEN Group (a.k.a.) The Branded Entertainment Network empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world’s leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.