The Branded Entertainment NetworkProvo, UT
Full Time Job
The Campaign Manager includes duties similar to those of a traditional Media Planner/Buyer, but with YouTube and other online video channels.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, or related field. Mandarin/Chinese speakers highly desired.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in the development of media plans, timelines and status reports for internal and client needs.
• Researches and identifies social media influencers who are appropriate for sponsorship.
• Establishes relationships with social media influencers to negotiate pricing, terms of contract, and other project-specific details.
• Assists in the coordination of media for campaign needs.
• Helps prepare materials for promotional planning, new business pitches and special projects.
• Reviews videos, images, and other media to ensure complete accuracy and fulfillment of contractual obligations.
• Takes responsibility and is accountable for assigned campaigns, managing all communication and tasks, occasionally outside of normal business hours.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Mandarin/Chinese speakers highly desired
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
• Attention to detail
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Professional communication skills
• Excellent grammar
• Works well under pressure. Some responsibilities may be time-sensitive and under tight deadlines
About BEN Group
BEN Group (a.k.a.) The Branded Entertainment Network empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world’s leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.