The Branded Entertainment NetworkProvo, UT
Full Time Job
Account Coordinator, Social Media Influencer Integrations
The Branded Entertainment Network connects global brands to consumers through the power of popular entertainment. From the world-leading product integration platform and services offering (BEN) to the global leader for rights clearances and representation (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences. Our team is located globally in Los Angeles (headquarters), New York, London, Seattle and Provo. Branded Entertainment Network is owned by Bill Gates.
Essential Job Function
• Assist senior management team, showing high standards of client and influencer care at all times by providing helpful and friendly white-glove service.
• Become familiar with a good spectrum of social media influencers, from YouTube and Instagram to Snapchat and Facebook.
• Build relationships with internal teams and provide assistance and excellent brand and influencer representation for our clients at all times
• To carry out administrative tasks as delegated. Such tasks may include:
• Meeting attendance and participation, including preparing status documents
• Research on influencer industry, technology, social and gaming trends
• Creating presentations, meeting recaps, status reports and user guides
• Coordinating deliveries and shipping for department
• Reporting on campaign deliverables
• Updating CRM and data repositories
• To attend and complete compulsory training as required.
• To carry out other duties which naturally fall within the reasonable expectations of the position
, Education and Experience
• Entry-level: 1-3 years of experience preferred. Entertainment and/or gaming industry experience preferred.
• Familiarity with PCs, gaming & social influencers
• Self-starter who is eager to learn and to get the job done
• Strong customer service focus with an awareness of your impact on the client experience
• Strong communications skills in person, in writing, and on the telephone – with clients, managers & team
• Ability to present ideas persuasively and passionately
• Ability and willingness to listen and learn from the experience of senior account managers
• Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative
• Willingness to take a ''hands-on'' approach with respect to client materials and product
• Flexible, committed and punctual
• Able to stay calm and friendly under pressure in a busy environment
We are an established and stable company with the pace and vibe of a startup. We live in a fast- and dynamically-changing industry environment and pride ourselves on our history of proven success and leadership in the entertainment advertising category. As the advertising and entertainment landscape continues to rapidly shift, we are paving new ground and capitalizing on this change, and are looking for exceptional people to help us realize our vision and goals. We have as our core values Accountability, Passion and Teamwork. We have a results-oriented, customer-centric, fun and highly creative culture. Our employees receive a generous benefits package and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry.
About BEN Group
BEN Group (a.k.a.) The Branded Entertainment Network empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world’s leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.