The Branded Entertainment NetworkNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Who YOU Are
Do you have an affinity for marketing? Are you a high achieving, ambitious individual? Do you find yourself thinking differently than the average person? Are you the type of person that doesn’t understand the meaning of “fall through the cracks” or “drop the ball?” If you want to work at a company large enough to do really cool things and small enough that your voice will be heard, this may be your dream job. BEN is seeking an Account Manager to play an important role on our Traditional Brand Integration team. The ideal candidate is creative, detail oriented, organized, and feels a rush when a job is done exceptionally well. This role will focus on planning and executing brand integration campaigns for a variety of clients, and a passion for marrying brands with exceptional entertainment is required. If you enjoy a challenge finding creative solutions, we want you. Candidates must be superior communicators and are adept relationship builders. If you are hungry and solution oriented, we want you!
Essential Job Function
• Manages day to day execution, strategy and planning on a variety of high volume client accounts
• Builds strong relationships with clients, production community, vendors etc.- anticipating their needs, providing solutions and delivering white glove service day in and day out
• The keeper of all details and status on each client, campaign and production; and is effectively able to communicate status and needs of business to senior team and peers, often in real time
• Efficiently and effectively host and run client and production calls and meetings with a level of confidence that ensures client trust
• Develops project plans, strategies, pitches, timelines, and status reports for internal and external stakeholders and meetings
• Manages the work flow of team projects to meet deadlines and deliver on successful programs all while supplying clients with strategic counsel
• Proofs documents, contracts, briefs, reports, and versions before moving them to the next stage.
• Able to identify areas to grow business and constantly looking to improve account and team efficiencies
• This is largely an office-based, standard-hours role, although when deadlines approach extra hours will be expected to ensure the success of a campaign.
• Other duties as assigned.
and Skills Required
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• 3 - 5 years of experience in branded entertainment, product placement, and/or brand marketing
• Client service experience required
• Strong negotiation skills preferred
• Entertainment experience required
• Ability to build relationships and earn clients’ trust
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage high volume of details a must
• Strong computer skills, primarily Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to manage complex and multiple assignments happening at the same time
• Ability to identify challenges, pivot quickly where needed and provide the necessary solutions
• Effective people manager/leader; motivates and serves as a role model
• Possess entertainment industry knowledge and contacts
• Accessible to all team members as needed to provide counsel, direction, guidance, etc.
• Demonstrates flexibility and openness to feedback and constructive criticism
• A self-starter who requires little supervision
• Communicates ongoing status of business and involves division/office management as appropriate
• Works successfully with corporate management and other departments, divisions, and offices and ensures that team members do the same
Our team is global, with offices in Los Angeles (headquarters), New York, London, Berlin, and Provo. Branded Entertainment Network is privately held company, wholly owned by Bill Gates.
BEN is an established and stable company with the pace and vibe of a startup. BEN is big enough that you get to do very cool things, while small enough that your voice is still heard. The BEN team thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing industry environment and we pride ourselves on our history of proven success and leadership in the entertainment advertising category. BEN is continually evolving our branding strategies to meet the unique needs of our clients, and we are searching for exceptional people to help realize our vision and achieve our goals, all while applying our core values of Accountability, Passion, Teamwork, and Inclusion. BEN is results-oriented, customer-centric, fun and highly creative. Our employees receive a generous benefits package and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry.
About BEN Group
BEN Group (a.k.a.) The Branded Entertainment Network empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world’s leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.