The Branded Entertainment NetworkLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Who YOU Are
Do you have an affinity for Digital Influencers? Do you find yourself thinking differently than the average person? Do you hear ''Digital Influencer Marketing Campaign'' and think, ''That's my jam!''? If you want to work at a company large enough to do really cool things and small enough that your voice will be heard, this may be your dream job. BEN is seeking an Account Manager 360 to play an important role on our Digital team. The ideal candidate is creative, detail oriented, organized, and feels a rush when a job is done exceptionally well. If you enjoy a challenge finding creative solutions, we want you. Candidates must be superior communicators and are adept relationship builders. If you are hungry and solution oriented, we want you!
Our team is global, with offices in Los Angeles (headquarters), New York, London, Berlin, and Provo. Branded Entertainment Network is privately held company, wholly owned by Bill Gates.
BEN is an established and stable company with the pace and vibe of a startup. BEN is big enough that you get to do very cool things, while small enough that your voice is still heard. The BEN team thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing industry environment and we pride ourselves on our history of proven success and leadership in the entertainment advertising category. BEN is continually evolving our branding strategies to meet the unique needs of our clients, and we are searching for exceptional people to help realize our vision and achieve our goals, all while applying our core values of Accountability, Passion, Teamwork, and Inclusion. BEN is results-oriented, customer-centric, fun and highly creative. Our employees receive a generous benefits package and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with social media influencers to negotiate pricing, terms of contract, and other project-specific details.
• Researches and identifies social media influencers who are appropriate for sponsorship.
• Develops media plans, timelines and status reports for internal and client needs.
• Helps prepare materials for promotional planning, new business pitches and special projects.
• Reviews videos, images, and other media to ensure complete accuracy and fulfillment of contractual obligations.
• Takes responsibility and is accountable for assigned campaigns, managing all communication and tasks, occasionally outside of normal business hours to ensure campaign success.
• The Account Manager will be office-based.
• Other duties as assigned.
Content – TV,FILM, Streaming, Music
• Develop and execute integration strategies for the global roster of BEN clients.
• This includes but is not limited to – production outreach and brand pitching, delivering and/or shipping product to production, demonstrating products, asset and inventory management, etc.
• Be a positive ambassador for BEN and our clients both internally and on-set
• Develop and maintain key production, studio, and network contacts
• Maintain up-to-date production information in the BEN database for current feature films and television shows shooting in the UK or global
• Provide insights and keep team up to date on UK content trends and the UK media landscape.
• Research trades and industry resources for upcoming production opportunities for BEN clients
• Tracking all outreach, loans, inventory, and results in BEN platform.
• Participate in client set visits when requested
• Client communication throughout process – inventory updates, show updates, and sharing results
• Maintain ongoing education and understanding of BEN clients' program goals and initiatives; contribute and participate in activation of placement programs.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• Bachelors Degree Required
• 2 years' experience in account management required
• Experience working with Influencers
• Production (TV and Film) experience preferred
• Passion for Television, Film, OTT & YouTube content
• Passion for Music
• Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative
• Demonstrated willingness to take a ''hands-on'' approach
• Must be committed and punctual, as well as flexible
• Ability to build and maintain relationships and earn clients' trust
• Self-starter who is eager to learn and get the job done well
• Strong attention to detail
• Strategic problem solver
• Strong customer focus with ability to see overall organization goals
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Works well under pressure. Some responsibilities may be time-sensitive and under tight deadlines
• Basic knowledge of marketing and advertising terms and processes
About BEN Group
BEN Group (a.k.a.) The Branded Entertainment Network empowers agencies, brands, publishers, and other media producers to capture the attention of audiences worldwide by integrating premium and timely entertainment content into their communications. From the world’s leading product integration platform (BEN), to the largest daily feed of celebrity content (Splash), to the global leading agency for rights and music clearances (Greenlight), Branded Entertainment Network helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
The BEN technology platform aggregates and matches a global brand’s target audience with the world’s premium content distributed through leading channels like Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, Hulu, HBO, Showtime and YouTube. Integrations are initiated at the pre-production stage enabling the buyer to insert their brand into the fabric of the content that consumers are watching on any device. The media planning features of the BEN platform translate multiple integrations into media value, creating the industry's first end to end marketplace for integrating brands into video with unsurpassed scale and accountability.
With the acquisition of Plaid Social, a leading digital influencer advertising company, BEN has expanded its reach into the explosive area of influencer marketing. The client and agency community is just beginning to understand the power and scale of the influencer channel. BEN will be helping to shape and define this market in the coming year.