Home Entertainment Coordinator and Receptionist
The AsylumGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
The Asylum is one of the world's leading brand-oriented motion picture and television studios. With a focus on high-concept, market-driven entertainment, like the SHARKNADO franchise, The Asylum finances, produces and releases 25 films per year through its direct pipeline to the nation's top retailers and its network of international partners. Since its founding in 1997, The Asylum has released more than 500 films and has built a library of over 250 original productions, including top-rated movie premieres for Syfy, Lifetime, AXS TV and Animal Planet networks. In addition, The Asylum is now in production of season 5 of Syfy's top rated scripted show Z NATION, a critically-acclaimed action-horror series.
The Asylum is currently looking for a new member to join its sales team as a Home Entertainment Sales Coordinator. Ideally, we are looking for someone with an interest in film and TV distribution and sales. This position would also include receptionist duties.
- Day-to-day administrative and marketing service with domestic VOD platforms, which include: Comcast, Spectrum, Amazon, Google Play, Dish, DirecTV, Xbox, etc.
- Regular online review of marketing and promotion opportunities on VOD platforms
- Collection, maintenance and distribution of title metadata
- Maintenance and updating VOD placement report for weekly sales meeting
- Management of the schedule for title artwork
- Ensuring titles are listed correctly on digital platforms and correctly priced
- Updating information for website and rights database via FilmTrack
- Working with other departments at the Asylum to ensure positive platform experience
- Managing select DVD accounts
- Updating titles & company info on printed and on line Catalogs
- Reception duties which include, rolling calls, welcoming visitors and accepting packages
- Positive energy
- Strong attention to detail
- Phone and email etiquette
- Fast Learner
- Proficient in all Microsoft software
- Team Oriented but also a self-starter
Ideal candidate will have some experience with VOD distribution but not a 'must have'. You will be working very closely with the sales team, so we are willing to train anyone we think has potential!
40 Hours per week / Salary position; salary depends on experience / 401K benefits (available after 6 months) / Fully paid medical and dental plan (available after 1 month)
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online