Senior Mulitimedia Producer
Tennis ChannelBellevue, WA
Full Time Job
The Senior Multimedia Producer has demonstrated success in all areas of the Multimedia Producer role including:
• Product Creation – Creating dynamic videos, ads, and web profiles that exceed customer expectations.
• Customer Interaction – Prompt and courteous communication with customers, troubleshooting and resolving customer concerns. Consistently respond to customers within 24 hour SLA.
• Meeting Deadlines – Work is completed within set deadlines and delivered to the customer in a timely manner. The producer meets or exceeds expectation levels*.
In addition to excelling in all areas of the Multimedia Producer role, Senior Multimedia Producers assist the team in other areas including:
• Quality Review – Review videos and websites built by producers to catch any errors or poor creative designs that detract from our products.
• Training – Train new hires and provide additional training to current team members to continually improve our products.
• Escalations – Help troubleshoot issues regarding escalated customers.
• White Glove Accounts – Work with special accounts that require extra attention and provide them with top designs and products.
• Assist Team Lead – Work on and provide backup for various Lead tasks including, but not limited to: iStock purchases, ZenDesk tickets, Website assignment and publication, distributing voice files, and updating metrics. Senior Multimedia Producers serve as the backup to the Team Lead during any absences.
• Special Projects – Assist with projects including, but not limited to: DataStar videos, graphic design, new product creation, new process creation. Senior Multimedia Producers handle additional responsibilities and tasks as needed and assigned.