Senior Manager, Budgeting and Forecasting
Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
Our Budgeting and Forecasting Senior Manager oversees budgeting, forecasting and actual results. This role reports directly to the Controller.
include but are not limited to:
• Works closely with Controller, CFO, and department heads to develop and maintain the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
• Monitors operating performance and prepares variance explanations
• Oversees preparation of monthly departmental actual to budget analysis and reviews results with department heads
• Oversees TC Plus and Production Accounting processes and ensures a timely month-end close
• Conducts technical accounting research, drafts accounting policy memos, and implements related accounting procedures
• Reviews, implements, and assesses accounting and general business policies and procedures
• Provides additional ad-hoc financial analysis for CFO and Controller as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in financial planning, strategic planning, and/or corporate finance is preferred
• CPA/MBA preferred
• Familiarity with Oracle and IBM Cognos TM1 preferred
• Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills combined with solid business and financial acumen
• Strong relationship building skills and a highly professional “client service orientation”
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a team and lead teams
Tennis Channel Inc. is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group, the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country.
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!