Tennis ChannelCulver City, CA
The Production Coordinator assists in the day-to-day operations of production content, logistics, and planning of remote and studio shows. This individual reports to report to the Remote, Production Manager and Studio, Production Manager
include but are not limited to:
• Works in conjunction with Production Managers (both remote and studio) and schedule freelance/staff personnel and facilities for production assignments.
• Organizes and distributes production elements and materials (i.e. footage, graphics, and music and music cue sheets).
• Acts as liaison / contact for assigned shows between Production and outside entities.
• Supports staff and freelance Talent, Producers, Graphics Producers, Tape Producers on the processes of assigned show.
• Schedule and request production facility needs of assigned shows.
• Assists with pre-production planning for remote production and day to day studio production operations (i.e. packing elements for event production, development and quality control of all production books and daily schedules, assisting with catering and crafty planning etc.)
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Basic understanding of LIVE production environment for event and studio shows.
• Knowledge of logistical aspects of production planning.
• Must possess strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills (i.e. ability to handle high-volume email and in-person interactions).
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment without supervision.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
• Working knowledge of Avid, Media Central, and production server work flow.
• Willingness to work 40 hours/week on a flexible schedule and remain accessible during Production peak times and available to work non-traditional days/hours. (This job will require working 14 days during Slams Events.)
• Traveling between Tennis Channel’s Santa Monica office and Culver City studio facility.
• Knowledge of Tennis a plus.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
Tennis Channel is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group. The Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates programs or provides services to 173 stations located in 81 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!