Tennis ChannelNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are seeking a seasoned Finance Manager who will be a business advisor responsible for providing timely, actionable and strategic analysis in support of Tennis Channel across all platforms (linear, magazine and digital). The successful candidate must be comfortable with ad-hoc analysis and projects, finance processes / systems / tools / modeling, operating under tight deadlines, implementing controls and driving impact through insightful analysis and executive takeaways.
include but are not limited to:
• Partners with Tennis Channel sales management for forecast, close, budget and strategies
• Analyzes financial results, identifying key trends, and communicating results to senior management
• Delivers timely and accurate forecasts while reporting and identifying risks and opportunities
• Contributes significantly to the annual budget process, communicating results and drivers, and assisting with presentation of results
• Performs various ad-hoc analysis to help measure performance of brand and process improvement projects to support team needs, including building dynamic models, scenarios and sensitivity analyses
• Oversees the financials for the marketing program and Live Events.
• Partners with internal/external finance groups to build expectations and deliverables surrounding all Tennis properties
• Demonstrated desire for ownership, ability to operate in fast paced environment, and adapt to changing needs and responsibilities
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Proven ability to prepare and present executive level presentations with insights
• Exceptional communications skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to balance needs of clients and financial responsibilities
• Demonstrated interest in sports
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or economics.
• Four to six years of finance experience, with a minimum of three years' experience in a role which required strong analytical, modeling, organizational and technical skills
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint skills (logical and reference formulas, financial functions, pivots, etc.)
• Audit experience
• Experience with Essbase, Hyperion, and/or other data base retrieval tools
• Experience with Broadway Planning and Inventory Management system is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
Tennis Channel is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group. The Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates programs or provides services to 173 stations located in 81 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!