Executive Office Administrator
Tennis ChannelNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media.
The Executive Office Manager will report to the VP Head of Ad Sales and support and maintain the day-to-day business activities for the VP, Head Ad Sales and VP, Ad Sales Operations.
include, but are not limited to:
• Perform administrative duties
• Facilitate inter-office communications
• Plan and execute meeting events
• Provide support to the Sales and Partner Management teams as needed
• Edit and update presentations and sales materials
• Help support ad sales management with travel and calendar
• Management and tracking of employee personal/vacation/sick days off
• Assist with expense reports and tracking of expenses
• Assist with onboarding of new ad sales employees and related paperwork and office/desk set up
• Set up conference calls/video conferencing
• Assist with upcoming year end move to new office space
• Will work closely with Facilities, IT and HR personnel in Santa Monica, California
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience supporting an office with a staff of 20
• Works efficiently, accurately, and independently
• Strong knowledge of office equipment and MS office systems including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong knowledge of Outlook calendar and how it can be used to manage department and individual schedules etc.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize, and meet deadlines
• Able to organize and plan meetings, business events
• Possess excellent communication skills including oral, written and interpersonal
• The ability to effectively and positively interface with personnel at all levels both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and ability to work within a team environment
• Order office supplies and maintain the tidiness of office common areas (i.e.) conference room, reception, kitchen and supply areas
• Should be self-motivated, organized, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable working in a sports centered start-up environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
Tennis Channel Inc. is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!