Executive Assistant To SVP, Production
Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking an individual with an interest in television production and/or live sports production to support our SVP, Production. While supporting the SVP, this individual not only interfaces with personnel but also with talent. This role requires a consistently positive attitude and the ability to work within a team environment.
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Manage SVP of Production’s calendar and organize his meetings and conference calls.
• Answer phone calls and take messages as needed.
• Assist in managing attendance for production department.
• Book travel for talent and production crew for studio shows, remote events, and features shoots.
• Act as a liaison to talent, by communicating their requests to producers, as well and be on top of their show schedules to book their travel.
• Manage production department credit card by being point person for making purchase for the department, and by correctly coding all purchases.
• Code and pay invoices as needed.
• Assist with shipping for remote productions.
• Various projects for production accounting such as creating journal entries, updating personnel trackers, and submitting for VAT refunds.
• Various projects for SVP of Production as needed.
• Maintain office supplies for department.
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience supporting VP level positions and above
• Proficiency in MS Word/Excel and PowerPoint a must
• Ability to work independently, prioritize, meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to effectively and positively interface with personnel at all levels both verbally and in writing
• Be polite, considerate, and patient when working with talent.
• Organized and very detail oriented
• College degree preferred
• Tennis knowledge a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Tennis Channel is the only 24-hour, television-based multimedia destination dedicated to both the professional sport and tennis lifestyle. A hybrid of comprehensive sports, health, fitness, pop culture, entertainment and travel programming, the network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. It also has the most concentrated single-sport coverage in television. Tennis Channel is carried by nine of the top 10 video providers.
Tennis Channel Inc. is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group. The Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates programs or provides services to 173 stations located in 81 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!