Ad Sales Planner
Tennis ChannelNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our Ad Sales Planner provides support for all aspects of the ad sales process. This individual has a team-player mentality and the ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines to fulfill client requests. This entry level position is based in New York City.
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Creates strategic media plans and decks to increase sales and drive revenue
• Collaborates with Ad Operations to review and steward campaigns
• Assists team with managing advertising orders and inputs orders into sales order entry system
• Pulls and analyzes research requests, such as inventory forecasts and provide accurate data to sales reps regarding available inventory
• Consults and interacts with sales reps regarding any challenges throughout the sales process
• Pulls accurate inventory forecasts and handles excess inventory and oversell situations
• Ensures a high level of customer service
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• 1-2 years of experience in media sales planning or agency buying is required
• Familiarity with media terminology, pricing, inventory allocations and posting of schedules
• Proficiency in Excel and media inventory systems
• Knowledge of Broadway is a plus
• Strong media math skills are preferred
• Solid communication, analytical and organizational qualities are key
• Ability to multi-task, while paying attention to detail
• Comfortable in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Able to work independently and as a team member focusing on the overall success of the team, the clients and the company
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
Tennis Channel is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group. The Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates programs or provides services to 173 stations located in 81 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!