Spring Intern - Graphic Communications
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Graphic Design Internships exist within the following business areas:
• Telemundo Enterprises
Internships may include (but are not limited to):
• Web & Digital Design
• UX/UI Design
Daily responsibilities and projects may include (but are not limited to):
• Animate and design graphics for social media, eg. Facebook, Instagram, etc., both in flat and motion for all platforms; desktop, mobile, tablet.
• Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables on app
• Come up with set design and social/digital photo opportunity ideas for award shows.
• Create and design UI/UX experiences for various websites and apps.
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Needs to be able to work on-site in Miami, FL
• Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit
• Online portfolio required
• Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by Nov 2nd, 2018
• Spring Program Dates: January – May 2019.
RECENT GRADUATES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM.
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.)
• HTML/CSS/Sass or willingness to learn
• Cinema 3D and/or 4D
• 2D Animation
• Typography & Logo Design