Spring Paid Intern - Tbs/ TNT Marketing Strategy
Part Time Paid Internship
The TBS/TNT Marketing Strategy department is the team responsible for providing data-driven solutions to brand strategy, show campaigns, and audience development.
• In this role you will support the team responsible for setting the brand strategy for the networks, developing data-driven target audiences, creating the strategic roadmaps for show launch campaigns, and campaign optimization
• Work with the team members to bring strategies to life through clear, compelling visual briefs
• Aid with data analysis and organization
• Conduct competitive deep dives for both brand and show launches
• Monitor the marketplace for innovative marketing, entertainment and consumer trends
• Currently enrolled in a four year undergraduate program, preferably pursuing a degree in media, business, marketing, or a related field
• Exceptional Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel
• Photoshop skills are a plus
• A curious mind and a desire to view the world through the eyes of a media consumer
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to juggle details and deadlines
• Analytical thought process with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to bring ideas to life visually, making things like data and insights digestible in dashboards and infographic
• A passion for marketing, entertainment, culture and sociological trends
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Spring 2019 program dates are January 21st through April 12th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, TCM, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out on our website.
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.