Spring Paid Intern - Digital Design
Part Time Paid Internship
The TBS/TNT Digital Design team provides creative for all TBS/TNT digital platforms, which include websites, mobile apps and promotional materials such as banner ads and graphic emails.
Interns will work with experienced designers to learn the project design and development process
• Experience with design/wire framing programs like Photoshop and Sketch
• Excellent use of typography and colors
• Web Design experience (site design, banner ads, newsletter design) is a huge plus
• Major in Graphic Design, Communications or Related Field
• Resumes must include a link to the candidate's portfolio website
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Spring 2019 program dates are January 21st through April 12th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, TCM, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out on our website.
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.