Social Media Producer
Full Time Job
Tastemade UK is looking for a Social Media Producer to support our mission: To move people to create great food, travel and home experiences for themselves and their world. The ideal candidate will have experience using a range of social channels to support the launch and amplification of millennial entertainment and lifestyle brands.
Who you are:
• A creative storyteller who understands how to connect with social audiences using great images, video and copy.
• An experienced producer, creator, and editor of brilliant content.
• An experimenter who is constantly looking for new ways to surprise, delight and inspire viewers.
What you'll do:
• Plan, develop and create content to be distributed on Instagram Stories, IGTV, and Facebook Stories.
• Help develop our social media channels so that they hit their KPI targets.
• Manage the communities on Instagram Stories, IGTV, and Facebook Stories.
• Assist on other digital platforms like Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Apple TV.
• Write engaging copy for social posts, content titles & descriptions and post across multiple platforms.
• Help plan and develop a strategy that you'll implement across the social spectrum, from web to mobile.
• Use Photoshop and Premiere to cut small pieces of content.
• Report results on a weekly basis, including detailed insights on trends and opportunities.
What you'll bring:
• 1-2 years experience managing social media channels, preferably for a large-scale, millennial audience of an entertainment or lifestyle brand.
• Proven experience on Adobe Photoshop and Premiere (or equivalents).
• Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels.
• Ability to communicate results and formulate strategy.
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, upbeat attitude!
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Please note: This is a contract role.
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.