Revenue Operations Director
TastemadeNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices, and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
Tastemade is on the hunt for a Revenue Operations Director to join the team in NYC and support Sales to maximize Tastemade's inventory and revenue across digital platforms.
Who you are:
• Decisive: A decision maker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Goal oriented: You'll do whatever it takes to see a project through to completion.
• Passionate: A master of advertising operations and ad serving, digital ad metrics and current industry trends.
• Adaptable: You have organizational agility and strong attention to detail.
What you'll do:
• Build and approve pricing and inventory for digital media plans based on client priorities and company objectives
• Plan and manage digital operation's day-to-day execution, continuously evaluating and improving operating procedures that results in superior quality across all Tastemade platforms
• Optimize operations to ensure a scalable and efficient model that drives performance of digital & non-digital programs and executes to meet and exceed expectations
• Identify and report on key ad sales inventory metrics daily, weekly and monthly
• Work closely with Sales and Account Management teams to ensure campaigns deliver on schedule
• Continually investigate and introduce process improvement measures and find new ways to improve time to market and productivity
• Master the nuances of ad sales systems and platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, Instagram) and other associated technology
What you bring:
• Bachelor's degree in sales, advertising, marketing or a comparable area of study
• Seasoned digital marketer: 7 years' experience with 5 years at a Digital media agency (or agency/company with media services) developing and leading operations in a complex environment
• Experience in making sound business decisions and illustrates rigor required to maximize top and bottom line financial performance
• Deep Experience with lead generation technology & tools, lead generation strategies, digital advertising methodologies & channels as well as reporting and analytics: (Media, Search, Paid Social, Mobile, CRM, PPC, Programmatic, Geo-based)
• Experience using campaign management platforms
• Ability to see a problem, fix it, and design smart, simple processes for the future
• Fluency in Excel and Analytics tools
• In-depth knowledge and awareness of the media industry and evolving advertising trends
• Competitive salary
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• A stellar work environment – fun, casual, and fast paced
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!