Head Of Midwest Sales & Brand Partnerships
Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We're currently seeking a Head of Midwest Sales & Brand Partnerships to lead the strategic development and sales efforts for Tastemade in the Midwest region.
What you'll do:
• Management and development of sales executives to hit and exceed sales goals on a monthly basis
• Weekly meetings with each direct report to understand and help with revenue pipeline
• Assist Account Executives in getting meetings with clients
• Attend client meetings and assist in negotiations, pre-sale and post-sale
• Work in tandem with the Sales team to hit individual and team revenue goals
• Report weekly revenue updates to Head of US Sales & Brand Partnerships
• Work with Head of US Sales & Brand Partnerships to create new revenue stream opportunities
• Assist in streamlining sales process from an operations standpoint
• Manage, support and continually update sales CRM tool and work with sales executives to ensure data quality and the usage of the platform as a toolset
• Manage sales process, reporting and recruitment of sales talent in Midwest
• Observe sales calls, coach sales executives to optimize results and intervene to resolve performance problems
• Provide guidance and support to develop sales executive skill sets by coaching, demonstrations, training, preparation and planning reviews, post contact analysis, etc.
• Administer performance reviews and take corrective action as necessary
• Network within the Midwest community to promote the Tastemade brand and services
What you'll bring:
• 4 years of experience in digital advertising sales management
• Established track record of closing business and generating large-scale partnerships at the agency and client level
• Experience managing a team of 10 sellers
• Deep knowledge of the Chicago marketplace at the client and agency level
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire marketers in rooms both big and small
• Extensive high level client/brand side relationships across many verticals
• Thorough understanding of the social, digital, and custom content marketplace
• Experience managing team of high level sellers
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holiays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• A stellar work environment – fun, casual, and fast-paced
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!