Auditor - Target Field
Target Field - DNCMinneapolis, MN
Part Time Job
Under the direction of the Concessions Manager, performs data entry for Concessions stands in accordance with the Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards. Part-Time Seasonal Positions available. Must be at least 18 years old.
• Reads & understands a stand worksheet.
• Verifies signatures, item totals and amounts on the stand worksheet.
• Retrieves information from the stand folders for data entry daily.
• Maintain reports & prints required reports.
• Retrieve and tally all stand worksheets, R.A.P.P. report, cashier reconciliation sheet.
• Assist with the distribution of folders & worksheets for the next game day.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Effective communication skills – ability to understand and follow direction.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high pressure environment.
• Ability to adhere to Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
• Basic math skills.
• Ability to work effectively with others in a fast paced environment.
• Able to follow job procedures and any manager's instructions.
• Constant data entry on the computer keyboard with repetitive hand/finger motions.
• Constant sitting in a small office environment.
Environmental Working Conditions:
• May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold, depending on season.
• May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces.
• Small office environment.