Assistant Film Editor
Tandem Stills + Motion, Inc.Culver City, CA
Full Time Job
Tandem is looking for a full-time assistant editor with a minimum of two years of professional experience in digital or broadcast formats. We are looking an assistant editor who is a quick learner, detail oriented, and technically savvy.
ASSISTANT FILM EDITOR
• Digitizing and ingesting all requested media • Outputting media for finishing department
• Searching and assembly of project footage • Creating string outs for projects
• Maintain projects according to company workflow policies • B Roll, Sound Bite, and Film Clip Selects
• Logging and clipping footage for
• QC each version of the cut
Skills & Experience
• Proficient in Avid Media Composer
• Proficient round-tripping with Da Vinci Resolve
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience with current camera formats and codecs preferred • Organized, must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Knowledge of Adobe Media Encoder, After Effects and Photoshop
• Previous experience with current camera formats and codecs preferred
• Competitive salary based on experience. • Comprehensive Medical with 100% of all premiums paid by company • Competitive vacation and personal leave • 401k • Young and creative company culture that values its best asset--YOU! • Compensation is commensurate with experience • General atmosphere of learning and exploring new ideas and technology together as a team. • Equal Opportunity Employer
Tandem Stills + Motion Inc. is a leading multimedia company that unites photography, film production, and technology with the outdoor and adventure marketplace. Tandem's production arm is committed to the highest production standards, resulting in premium documentary programming for digital, television, and theatrical formats. Our core genres are nature, conservation, science, and history. We specialize in expedition documentary productions that require state-of-the-art filmmaking and technology in some of the world's most remote and wild places.
Our leading-edge technology includes a 40-core, liquid-cooled workstation capable of handling a 8K workflow, including editing, compositing, 3D motion graphics, and fluid dynamic simulations, all rendered to ensure the utmost visually stunning studio quality.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online