Ticket Sales Representative
Tampa Bay RaysSt. Petersburg, FL
Full Time Job
The Tampa Bay Rays are seeking a candidate for a Ticket Sales Representative (September - June) to sell ticket packs, season ticket plans, group tickets and suites for the 2019 season.
include but are not limited to:
- Selling a variety of ticket options from single game tickets to ticket plans over the phone or in person through appointments at Tropicana Field
- Providing customer service for any ticket related issues or questions
- Responsible for maintaining a database of contacts, sales contacts, and sales reports
- Representing the Ticket Sales department at various promotional events and in-game sales tables
Required knowledge/skills/job qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree with performance track record focused on excellence
- Passion for a career in the sales & sports profession
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a Part Time, Full Time or Internship role in Team Sports a plus
- Ability to work well with teammates and towards team goals
- The ability to work evenings and weekends
- Successful candidates must be able to process information quickly and accurately, and exhibit an eagerness to learn best sales techniques from more senior personnel
- Enthusiasm, determination & professionalism in dealing with prospects and clients in a proactive manner
- Candidates with high levels of optimism and persuasiveness will have greater success
- Previous examples of leadership roles assumed and/or initiative taken
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
All offers contingent on satisfactory background check.
• How did you hear about this job?