Assistant, Information Technology
Tampa Bay RaysSaint Petersburg, FL
Full Time Job
The IT department is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join their team. This positions responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
• Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users
• Provide technical support with Apple, Microsoft, Mobility, and Network environment
• Monitor and update documentation of issues, troubleshooting steps, and user interactions
• Resolve technical problems with LAN, WIFI, and network issues.
• System Imaging, repair, and Asset management
• Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and system failures using established procedures
• Maintain system updates and inventory updates
• Ability to manage difficult help desk support situations
• Participates in special projects as required
• May work a non-standard shift including nights and/or weekends and/or have on-call responsibilities
Experience/skill sets Required
• At least 2 years of recent help desk troubleshooting experience
• Basic technical knowledge of the following preferred: Installing, troubleshooting and maintaining computer hardware and software
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Proficient with Windows 7/10, macOS, and Microsoft Office 365
• Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
All offers contingent on a satisfactory background check.
• How did you hear about this job?