SweetwaterVan Nuys, CA
Full Time Job
Job Title: Warehouse Logistics/Driver
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Supervisor: Warehouse/Operations Manager
Dept: Shop Business Unit: Live Events
The purpose of this position is to load/unload equipment and deliver/pick-up to site.
• Drive vehicle to event location(s) as directed by sales within Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations if appropriate
• Set up, strike, and load the vehicle in cooperation with field staff
• Perform regular maintenance and cleaning activities on the units
• Ensure that required Commercial Driver's Licenses (CDL), medical exams and any other related certifications as a professional driver are up to date
• Represent NEP Entertainment to clients in a courteous and professional manner
• Minimum high school diploma
• Department of Motor Vehicle Class A or state equivalent license required
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a commercial driver with direct experience with inter and intra-state transport
• Must be willing and able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs., and be willing to seek assistance for anything over 50 lbs. (should not seek to do over 50 lbs. without assistance)
• Must be able to travel domestically as required
Physical Demands/Work Environment Considerations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member will frequently (74-50%) be required to hear. Occasionally (49-25%), the team member will be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, stand, walk, push, talk, conduct repetitive motions, be subject to noise and hazards such as moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, and exposure to high heat and chemicals. The worker is required to have visual acuity to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment. Additionally, the team member will be required to lift less than or equal to at least 50 lbs. of force occasionally (49-25%), less than or equal to at least 30 lbs. of force frequently (74-50%), and less than or equal to at least 10 lbs. of force constantly (100-75%) to move objects.
The job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individual with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an ''at will'' relationship.
Job Code: Van Nuys