Associate Art Director
Super78Los Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Graphic Design Category
Search for Associate Art Director jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Associate Art Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Art Director? Super 78
Associate Art Director
Full time position - Silverlake
We are looking for an Associate Art Director to join our design team. This position supports the creative vision in both concept and design development. The associate Art Director assist the lead creative with the overall artistic style of the project. Works in collaboration with the Creative Director, Show Producer, and project team to develop and direct creative design intent to meet project creative, business, technical, and operational objectives.
- Monitors, develops, visual design giving direction while defining elements of project that affect the guest experience. This may be accomplished with many different methods, including, but not limited to; creating sketches, illustrations, models, composite imagery and image research documentation.
- Supervise others to develop and fabricate those design ideas
- Assist in the aesthetic direction for projects with the goal of creating the design intent for media, visual effects, animation, and themed environments in exterior and interior guest areas.
- Sets standards and provides oversight for creative quality.
- Responsible for providing design and development including communicating visual ideas through sketching, drafting and rendering.
- Ensures project documentation of art. Works with project management to insure schedules, deliverables.
- Establishes, builds and maintains open relationships based on trust and partnering with key clients, venders and support staff.
- Education or experience with development in theatrical sets, attractions, consumer experience activation, or architectural development.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Art, Theatrical Design or Architecture required. Master's degree in Theater, Art, Film, or Architecture is preferred.
- Skilled in perspective drawing, digital painting and animation or VFX education.
- Critiquing work from Suppliers- Call outs / Notes