Seasonal Festival Zendesk Customer Support Agent
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 12/11/2020 3:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Seasonal Festival Zendesk Customer Support Agent jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Seasonal Festival Zendesk Customer Support Agent postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Seasonal Festival Zendesk Customer Support Agent? APPLYING TO SUNDANCE INSTITUTE
We believe individuals can spark new ideas that entertain, push creative boundaries, and ignite empathy and understanding that can ultimately lead to social change. We not only look for these attributes in the artists we support, but the extraordinary talent that we hire to bring our mission to life. With that, we encourage individuals from diverse and historically underrepresented communities, as well as those with unique and transferable skill-sets from various industries, to apply to join the Sundance Institute community.
We are looking for a Festival ZenDesk Customer Support Agent who will assist Festival attendees to ensure their experience is seamless. The ideal candidate will have prior customer service experience, superior phone etiquette, and a high level of comfort using online tools.
Working closely under the direction of the Festival Manager of Customer Service, Agents will assist Festival attendees with purchasing passes, tickets, and merchandise. Agents will also efficiently use the features of the Festival platform, to set up and manage attendees' personal Festival schedules. Agents will use email, online chat, phones, and any other means the Institute leverages to communicate with and support Festival attendees. This position must work remotely from within the state of Utah from December 28, 2020 to February 5, 2021. A laptop computer will be provided and will be required to be returned at the end of the seasonal employment dates. Must be comfortable with potentially working overnight hours leading up to and during the Festival.
Top priorities for this position include, but aren't limited to:
• Supervise and assist with and/or lead training sessions for non-technical volunteers.
• Serve as Operations Support for live Q&A events, including facilitating/moderating the live chat.
• Assist with inquiries about merchandise and pass and ticket purchases, refunds, exchanges, upgrades, resending confirmations, and receipts, etc.
• Assist users with questions about how to navigate the site, where to locate information, how to select films from the Film Program Guide, how to see and modify their schedule, and whether their pass type allows them to attend live events.
• Assist users with how to use the on-demand features to view films that have already premiered.
• Assist users with log-in issues and problems.
• Assist users with any general ''How to Fest'' questions they may have.
• Answer questions about policies related to accessing films, events, etc.
• Assist users with confirming system, software, and hardware requirements for purchasing passes and tickets and viewing films on the online viewing platform, etc.
You have the following direct or transferable skill-sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule due to multiple shift rotations, including overnight hours, and weekends as needed.
• Must be able to maintain a suitable home work environment, free from noise and distractions.
• Reliable, high-speed internet connection with a minimum of 10 mbps download speed.
• Comfort using online tools (Zendesk, online chat, email) to communicate with Festival attendees.
• Superior phone etiquette for assisting customers over the phone if necessary.
• Ability to learn and follow processes.
• Strong customer service attitude and ability to stay calm when handling difficult customers, six months to one year of customer support experience preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple customer service interactions simultaneously.
• Ability to read and type quickly (30 WPM minimum preferred).
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products.
In addition to an hourly pay of $15.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Mission driven workplace and amazing co-workers
BEFORE YOU APPLY
If you have the qualifications and/or feel this is a position that you would enjoy and excel in, then send us a cover letter along with your resume. Please use your cover letter to give us a summary of an accomplishment in a similar role and why Sundance Institute would be your employer of choice! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.