Sundance Film FestivalLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Scheduling Coordinator, Sundance Institute Talent Forum - Sff
Considerations: This position works full time in our Los Angeles, CA office. Role is required to travel to work onsite in Park City during the Film Festival. Position is also required to work extended hours, including evenings, weekends, and some holidays during key points and must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Position General Summary: Coordinates activities related to the Sundance Institute Talent Forum taking place during the Sundance Film Festival, which includes administrative duties, planning, implementation, and onsite production.
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
• Coordinates activities related to the Talent Forum leading up to and during the Sundance Film Festival and ensures close collaboration with Talent Forum team including manager, coordinator, and co-leads.
• Works closely with manager and coordinator to draft and sent out Industry invitations, support ongoing communications with Industry and TF team about scheduling.
• Collates incoming availability from Industry participants for One-on-One meetings.
• Works closely with manager and coordinator to update, maintain, and troubleshoot the overall scheduling of One-on-One meetings and roundtables in the Talent Forum venue.
• Works closely with manager and coordinator to communicate schedules and changes to Institute program leads and their designated fellows.
• Works close with manager and coordinator to build, maintain, and proof the One-on-One schedule and roundtable schedule.
• Serves as point person of email communication on site for Talent Forum scheduling, working closely with the manager and coordinator.
• Supports manager and coordinator with onsite Talent Forum program activities (round tables and panels), working closely with team.
• Supports the coordinator in updating and maintaining the master shared contact grid/database for Forum participants (Industry and Fellows) and assigned program staff.
• Communicates schedules with program staff leads, ops/events teams, and all participants (filmmakers and industry).
• Maintains and manages the master shared schedule for Forum spaces.
• Supports manager and coordinator to facilitates internal and external requests for information to ensure accurate information is disseminated and questions are answered.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years administrative experience.
• Possesses excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and understands the implications their actions will have on the organization.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work duties and deadlines.
• Must be able to maintain confidential information.
• Strong problem solving and conflict management skills.
• Ability to build strong relationships while working across the organization in order to drive results.
• Ability to work early mornings, nights and weekends around events and key deadlines.
, Experience and Skills:
• Experience with Festival and/or event planning and scheduling.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products.
• Ability to learn AirTable schedule and grids with support from the coordinator.
• Proofreading online and print content.