Festival Coordinator - Publishing Database
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Employment Dates: 10/31/2018- 2/15/2019
Considerations: This position works full time in our Park City, UT office. May be lodged in Park City during the January Film Festival. Required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines. Must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Position Summary: Coordinates the flow of information for printed and digital Festival publications'including gathering logistical information, getting approvals, entering information into the database, and ensuring accuracy in final publications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Gathers, traffics, and audits information for printed and digital publications of the Sundance Film Festival, including information on venues, Offscreen events, and screenings.
• Enters information into the database in accordance with detailed standards.
• Updates database and sends timely updates to necessary stakeholders.
• Assists with exporting reports from the database as needed.
• Assists with proofreading as needed, including ensuring that printed and digital publications match the database exactly.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 1 year experience with databases, data entry, publications, proofreading, project management, or related.
• Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
• Strong interpersonal and professional skills required to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self-management of work schedule.
• Must be able to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines.
• Detail-oriented, able to audit work to avoid mistakes and perform tasks accurately.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
, Experience and Skills:
• Knowledge of HTML.
• Working knowledge of Google products.
• Working knowledge of FileMaker Pro.
• Familiarity with The Chicago Manual of Style, the AP Stylebook, or another style guide.