Festival Coordinator - Marketing
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Considerations: This position works full time in our Park City, UT office. Required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines. Must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Position Summary: Coordinates administrative and logistical duties to support marketing initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains advertising timeline, submitting digital and print ads for external publications by deadline.
• Liaises with corporate team and external contacts to collect festival catalog ads.
• Gathers assets for design and web team as directed.
• Routes various projects to internal customers for approval.
• Tracks advertising metrics.
• Updates and executes publication distribution plan for Festival, includes ensuring publications are on display at venues, removing unapproved publications, etc.
• Reviews invoices for accuracy, approvals, and submits to Budget Manager for payment.
• Manages external community calendars and event postings.
• Assists with creating and implementing a Marketing Festival Survey.
• Provides assistance to the Marketing Team as needed.
• Writes a comprehensive Festival wrap report as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years marketing or related experience.
• Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
• Strong interpersonal and professional skills required to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule.
• Must be able to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines.
• Detail oriented, able to audit work to avoid mistakes, and perform tasks accurately.
, Experience and Skills:
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products.