Festival Coordinator, Creative Services
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Employment Dates: 10/24/2018- 2/5/2019
Considerations: This position works full time in our Park City, UT office. Required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines. Must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Position Summary: Coordinates print and digital projects from internal and external contacts to ensure deadlines are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serves as Creative Services team contact on print and digital project inquiries from internal departments and external third party service providers.
• Maintains design calendar reflecting approval due dates, printing due dates, and final deadlines.
• Back ups information in project management software, AirTable as directed.
• Manages the Creative Services budget
• Reviews invoices for accuracy, to obtain approvals and submits to the Budget Manager for timely payment.
• Coordinates projects, includes routing edits, obtaining approvals, negotiating schedule changes, and progressing projects to the next stage in the process.
• Contacts printers and other third party service providers for job quotes and specs.
• Verifies all requests meet internal specifications and standards.
• Assists the Development Department to ensure their materials reflect the correct recognition.
• Provides minor editorial support to the team, for example, editing text to fit designed pages, providing quick edits, and double-checking design changes to ensure correct format.
• Monitors team hours against project and priority forecasts.
• Creates and maintains library of all job specifications.
• Write a Festival wrap report as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years experience in marketing print production logistics or related.
• Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
• Strong interpersonal and professional skills required to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self-management of work schedule.
• Must be able to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines.
• Detail oriented, able to audit work to avoid mistakes and perform tasks accurately.
, Experience and Skills:
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products.