Festival Assistant - Warehouse
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Employment Dates: 1/7/19 - 2/8/19
Considerations: This position works full time out of our Park City, UT office. May be lodged in Park City during the January Film Festival. Required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines. Must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned. A high level of mobility is required as well as an ability to drive safely in winter road conditions.
Position Summary: Stocks and delivers incoming and outgoing Festival merchandise and other items delivered to the warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducts various inventory counts as directed.
• Enters data into merchandise database.
• Organizes warehouse space to ensure accessibility and safety.
• Delivers product from warehouse to merchandise stores.
• Verifies all products are delivered to correct location and conducts inventory upon arrival.
• Fulfills online sales.
• Organizes returned merchandise from stores.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• Able to communicate effectively and with a wide variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work early mornings, nights and weekends around key deadlines.
• Able to move and lift items that weigh 50-75 lbs chest high.
• Must be able to maintain a high level of trust and accountability with inventory.
, Experience and Skills:
• 1 year experience with warehouse inventory, delivery driving or related.