Festival Assistant, Credentials
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Employment Dates: 12/12/2018-2/4/2019
Considerations: This position works full time out of our Park City, UT office. May be lodged in Park City during the January Film Festival. Required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines. Must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Position Summary: Processes Festival credentials and provides administrative and operational support to the Credential department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists with creating approximately 27,000 Festival credentials.
• Tests credential barcodes to ensure they link to the ticketing and scanning system.
• Assists with tracking credential inventory.
• Assists with maintaining the photo database.
• Assists with projects, i.e. auditing spreadsheets, tracking printed and distributed credentials, etc.
• Point of contact for assigned departments and their credential needs.
• Answers phone and email inquiries to answer credential questions from internal and external sources.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
• Strong interpersonal and professional skills required to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines.
, Experience, and Skills:
• Experience in administrative, operational, or related work.
• Experience scanning, cropping, and converting photos to JPEG files.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products.
• Experience working with TopTix or another ticketing system.