Assistant, Pass and Package Sales
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Employment Dates: 12/12/2018-2/4/2019
Considerations: This position works full time out of our Park City, UT office. May be lodged in Park City during the January Film Festival. Required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines. Must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Position Summary: Provides customer service to individuals purchasing festival passes and ticket packages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responds to customer phone and email inquiries promptly.
• Enters basic customer registration information in ticketing database.
• Assists with sending confirmation emails daily.
• Completes pending payments daily to settle accounts.
• Processes all orders to ensure a 24 hour turnaround.
• Forwards cancellations to Festival Manager.
• Reports refunds made through Pass/Package department to Accounting.
• Logs all correspondence and action taken with patrons who encounter issues.
• Assists with FedEx shipping of packages and passes.
• Assists with the pass and package office move, setup, and teardown.
• Provides feedback for department wrap report.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
• Strong interpersonal and professional skills required to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines.
, Experience, and Skills:
• Call center, customer service or related experience.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products.
• Experience working with TopTix or another ticketing system.