Spring Intern - Development/Management Company
Stein Entertainment GroupNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Full-service management/development firm with working clients seeks the right person to assist the management team. We are also actively developing a feature/documentary within the company.
Seeking part-time internship with an exciting, well-established management team. We are seeking applicants who are available and interested in working in person in New York City. Applicant must be a self-starter and work well with others in a team and independently. Applicant must also possess excellent organizational skills and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
The company specializes in management of actors in all areas including exciting new media opportunities with a variety of platforms. The Company clients currently star in established projects and have a solid track record.
- Research prospective talent perspectives
- Assist with script writing development based on a true story
- Share and manage files concerning the organization of scripts
- Create detailed breakdowns for a script
- Initiate meeting scheduling
The company is also actively involved with the development of a feature and document based on a recent New York Magazine coverstory.
- Review and research of the prospective script
- May assist in interviews/production elements
We require that applicants use the internship towards course credit to be considered for the position. We can offer a stipend to help cover travel and meals. We expect a commitment of at least 15 hours a week, and up to 20 hours depending on the requirements of the school's program.
The internship is available to start as of mid-January - though we may consider applicants starting earlier. The Start/Stop Dates are negotiable based on your availability but the week-to-week schedule is not flexible.
Stein Entertainment Group has a long history in the Entertainment Industry guiding actors through their careers at all stages, with several success stories of series regulars, leads in features and on stage. The team has brought in interns over several years to help teach the next generation of industry professionals - here are some words from former interns:
Maggie Monica - Syracuse University
- Working with Team Stein is a crash course in what it's like to work at a successful management business. I am so grateful for the experience that I had with the Team, it was fast paced, hands-on and professional. As an intern you are held to the same standard as the other employees, you work closely with clients and are a part of all company meetings. I loved having the privilege of being a part of new client meetings. Throughout the whole process I truly felt like my opinions and insights were extremely valued.
Bernardo de Moura Sequiera, Harvard University
Over the course of the internship, I felt like my opinions were not only taken seriously, but valued and important to the discussions we were having as a team. I felt fully integrated into the work of the company, and felt rewarded by seeing the concrete outcomes of the hands-on work I did. At Stein, I felt at liberty to speak my mind, work collaboratively, and exercise real
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online