Associate Manager, Branded Entertainment
Spark Alliance MarketingCalabasas, CA
Full Time Job
Spark Alliance Marketing
Job Title: Associate Manager, Branded Entertainment
Location: Calabasas, CA
We're looking for someone who is passionate about the entertainment industry and interested in playing a part in helping consumer brands grow through product placement, storyline integration, consumer promotions and content creation. Each day, you will be speaking with TV and film productions, including below the line crew, producers, writers, directors, and studio and network contacts. Come join us!
What you will do:
* Strategically pitch, promote and execute the use of our clients' products and brands into pop culture, but most notably through targeted television shows, film and digital series.
* Conduct set visits, product drop offs and customer lunches
* Create presentation decks - must be solid with PowerPoint and Google Docs.
* Research trade and industry resources to identify entertainment marketing opportunities, including but not limited to upcoming TV and film slates.
* Maintain ongoing education and understanding of clients' marketing goals and initiatives
* Be part of brainstorming sessions to develop client entertainment marketing strategies, contribute to client calls and meetings.
* Establish and maintain positive relationships with, clients, TV networks, film studios, digital publishers, production companies, creatives, talent, agency partners, vendors, etc.
* An understanding of entertainment marketing and branding principles with the ability to apply them to clients' businesses.
* A real passion for film and TV. You know what's going on in Hollywood.
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to manage a diverse project load
* A Power Point wiz - Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
* A creative/strategic thinker with the ability to generate and build on ideas.
* Solid writing skills.
* Provides overall strategic direction and counsel to clients beyond core program.
* Assists others to resolve problems quickly and productively, and always act in a professional manner when representing the client, prospects or other employees.
Education and Experience:
* 1 - 3 years of work experience in marketing, entertainment or social media.
* BA or BS required. Marketing degree preferred.
* Strong computer skills.
* Experience with video production is a plus.
About Spark Alliance Marketing:
We believe there is a perfect intersection where entertainment and brand objectives meet. Great content sparks consumer passion and ignites engagement, which drives superior results.
We create entertainment and pop culture marketing campaigns that build brands and improve the bottom line. We leverage our deep industry relationships and access to entertainment programming (TV, film, music, sports, gaming, events, celebrities and influencers) to help brands stand out.
Working at Spark:
We offer a results-oriented, customer-centric, fun and highly creative culture. Employees receive a generous benefits package and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry. We recognize and reward outstanding performance, and we encourage growth. We invite you to join our confident, winning team.
Salary: Compensation: $36,000 +
* Group Health Plan
* Generous Vacation and Holiday schedule
* Full Expense Reimbursement
Contact us: Please include a short cover letter telling us why you are a good fit for the job.
Compensation: $36,000 '' Group Health Plan '' Generous Vacation and Holiday schedule '' Full Expense Reimbursement
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online