Digital Production Manager
Southbay Motion Picture Technologies, Inc.Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Southbay Motion Picture Technologies is a research and engineering studio specializing in 3D Conversion, Visual Effects and Post-Production technology for film and T.V. With global facilities in Hollywood, China and Europe, our team of creative supervisors and researchers uses high-performance computing to remove the tedious, manual tasks from post-production, providing greater creative flexibility and unmatched cost-savings for our clients.
We are looking for a Digital Production Manager to join our team in Hollywood, CA.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with production to determine targets, deliverables, and scope of project for each show
• Overseeing project development with show producers to establish workflows, scheduling, and software projections
• Creating and tracking task assignments for the team; anticipating potential staffing changes based on development or creative changes throughout the show
• Maintaining schedules for all phases of production
• Creating and managing shot codes, and ensuring accuracy in Shotgun
• Communicating and publishing all information regarding client notes and changes in planned work for Supervisors and Artists
• Quality checking outgoing work and giving the approval to release to client; troubleshooting when necessary
• Reviewing all client submissions, checking for any incorrect notes or tracking number errors
• Coordinating end of show wrap-ups and post-mortems; documenting and identifying action items for the team
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in film, art, communications, or related field, preferred
• 5+ years production experience including: 3+ years' experience in a Production Management or VFX Supervisor role
• Project management experience
• Experience with production tracking software (Shotgun or similar) and asset management software a plus
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
Contracted position lasting between 2-3 months, possibly longer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online