Exhibitions Floor Manager
South By SouthwestAustin, TX
Full Time Job
The Exhibitions Department supports the creation and implementation of all SXSW-branded exhibitions with an emphasis on customer relations and logistics. The Floor Manager will be tasked with overseeing advancement and onsite logistics for several exhibitions.
Seasonal Dates: November 2018 – March 2019
• Knowledge of industries represented at the SXSW exhibitions.
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills.
• Working knowledge of production terminology and equipment.
• Previous experience in exhibition floor management desired.
• Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills possessing a keen ability to effectively communicate across internal teams, clients, vendors, temporary field staff and personnel.
• Able to work efficiently and productively under tight deadlines, in a group environment or independently.
• Able to work on evenings and weekends as required.
• Responsible for production and logistics support of assigned SXSW-branded trade shows and public-facing exhibitions.
• Liaise between appropriate SXSW departments and exhibitions vendors to ensure proper coordination of production and maintain business relationships.
• Manage online exhibitor portals and deliverables for assigned exhibitions.
• Oversee placement of exhibitors on each of the assigned exhibitions.
• Ensure appropriate signage and branded elements are ordered for each assigned exhibition.
• Daily customer service communication and troubleshooting with assigned exhibitors.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online