Commercial Content Coordinator
South By SouthwestAustin, TX
Full Time Job
There are 2 openings for this role. The Commercial Content Coordinators will work directly with the Commercial Content Producer and the Commercial Content Department. They will be responsible for processing content capture requests by outside parties at SXSW 2019. These positions begin in early January 2019 and end in March 2019.
Position #1 Dates Needed: 1/7/19 – 3/29/19 (12 weeks)
Position #2 Dates Needed: 1/7/19 – 3/22/19 (11 weeks)
These positions are based in our Austin office only. No remote employment available.
• Strong communication and multitasking skills
• Knowledge and understanding of basic video production workflows
• Familiarity with Filemaker Pro & Zendesk
• Experience with Google Docs and the Mac platform
• Extreme attention to detail and ability to see projects through to completion
• Courteous, calm, professional and positive attitude when working with SXSW attendees & clients
• Positive and proactive attitude
• Able to work under pressure and with little supervision
• Mandatory Saturday and Pre-Festival Meetings in Feb and March
• Must be available for the duration of the SXSW Conference & Festivals March 8-17
• Processing of outside parties' content capture requests before and during the event
• Coordinate with Legal for content licensing agreements
• Work with Sales, Legal, Logistics, Programming as needed
• Distribute day pass credentials to outside parties' video crews
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online