Director Of Casting And Creative Development
SoulcycleNew York, NY
Full Time Job
SoulCycle is seeking a Director of Casting and Creative Development to provide strategic leadership and production guidance to our Digital Media and Creative Production team to scale its recruiting process for high impact star talent as well as develop talent and creative concepts for our new digital division. The digital operation will deliver on SOUL's unique ability to engage our passionate community and extend the movement to a global audience. This position reports to the Vice President of Talent & Creative Production.
What You'll Do:
- Grow, develop, and manage talent for digital programming, premium video, and live events in collaboration with the Sr Director of Talent.
- Oversee casting and booking for our digital division; including audio and non scripted offerings
- Develop talent-driven ideas and concepts for digital and subscription programming, collaborating with our Head of Content and our Creative Production Dept.
- Create and strengthen relationships with entertainment industry reps and brands
- Create national relationships and build on industry contacts to broaden our network and pipeline of STAR talent, with a focus on innovative, out of the box recruitment tactics
- Research and recommend new candidates in new markets
- Travel to new markets to scout for local talent, assess industry landscape
- Coordinate and promote auditions internationally in collaboration with Talent, Marketing and PR teams
What You've Done and Have:
- 7+ years of Talent Management, Agency or Casting experience in the Sports, Fitness or Entertainment industries preferred
- Results and performance driven with a strong understanding of casting
- Live production experience & proficiency with on-site talent relations.
- Created, developed and successfully pitched non scripted programming.
- Extensive team leadership experience required
- An eye for star talent and potential
- Experience reading/writing contracts and understanding talent deals
- Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders across a growing organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication.
- Experience in managing a budget
- Ability to utilize discretion
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to travel
- Must love SoulCycle. This position is required to take classes
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online